Sunday, June 14, 2009

First Post

I've decided upon some thought to separate my spiritual writings from my normal blog. The reasoning is threefold.

- Gain some focus into what writings of mine are spiritual vs. more conversational.
- Allow a central location for me to compose my writings so that I can easily search through them for my own personal reference.
- Easier access to it in the case that I want to hook this journal to a circle of other pagan journals.

My spiritual biography is fairly short, which I'll elaborate in a later post. Suffice it to say, I'm a Celtic/Welsh Pagan and a follower of Arawn. I've only recently started on my path, after much poking and prodding from the gods and the universe. I've still much to learn, and as I discover my way, I hope that my writings will inspire others and serve as a guide as I uncover the joys and possible pitfalls of this journey.

I invite you all to join me on this path of discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment